There have been many studies over the years regarding user experience and usability. Many of these mistakes are common in sites created by designers who have little or no knowledge of basic SEO practices. Here are 5 common issues that can be easily remedied in order to increase your website’s usability and retain more traffic. Below is a summation of the list found in the original article.
1. Avoid multi level navigation
2. Reorganize product categories
3. Internal search, proper tagging is crucial
4. Make certain your links are differentiated and highlighted
5. Engage your visitors, bored visitors will bounce
For more informational on improving your website’s usability click on the link below.